Sunday, February 26, 2012

Week 1 done!



Well, I made it 1 week. I don't think any one of us can say the last time they went an entire week without washing their hair, I know I can't! Maybe a camping/hiking trip, but I usually don't camp for an entire week.


I used BS on Thursday and forgot to get my ACV ready ahead of time, so I just opted out. Well, it left my hair sort of dry and weird. So, on Friday I did ACV only. Whoa, that was a MISTAKE! Ok, not that big of a mistake but it left my hair super oily and I was so self conscious! I didn't take a picture because it was a seriously crazy day. Lets just say that one of my friends said, "it doesn't look bad, it just looks wet." My reply to that was, "BUT IT'S NOT WET!!!" 


Went to bed that night knowing that it was only going to get worse. However, when I woke up it was better! It wasn't nearly as oily and after brushing it and it was quite nice :)  Took a WO shower anyway and am fairly pleased with the current results. Still hoping that I will be the exception to the rule of the seriously oily phase of this journey. 



So, As you can see, its looking pretty good! Even the back isn't too bad. However, this was right after the shower. It looks much different as the day has gone on. However, its not unbearable :)




Brandon (hubby) has had a great experience so far! He's even learned to adapt to a new hair styling product......beeswax! It has to be melted down and then applied to the hair. It manages to stay in his hair for about 3 showers. He doesn't even use BS or ACV! His hair is much thicker and has natural curl to it, so its not going through the same oily transition as mine (hate him!)

I have gone no BS or ACV for the last 3 days. Tomorrow (Monday) I get to use some BS and ACV and I'm super excited! I guess after Monday I'll be waiting until Friday for another BS/ACV wash (4 days). Good thing I have no class this week!!! I'm still not quite sure if I should be using BS/ACV every day or every other day or just not at all. I just know that of the posts I've read, some people don't use ANYTHING. That's what I'm working toward.......if for nothing else but to see what happens.




No comments:

Post a Comment